To use the VST plug-ins available on this site, you need a PC running Windows and a VST host.
Plug-ins don't run as standalone pieces of software, they are "plugged-in" to other, full applications. Many different applications can act as a VST host, usually music production software.
- All GVST plug-ins come compressed in a ZIP file, so the first step is to extract the files from the ZIP file.
- Once extracted, you should have one or more DLL files, these are the plug-in files.
- You need to copy the plug-in files to the appropriate folder for your host program.
- In most cases, you will need either to restart the host program or re-scan the plug-in folder in order for newly-installed plug-ins to appear.
- GVST plug-ins are provided to the user at no cost. While every GVST plug-in is tested to the best of the developer's ability, no warranty or guarantee is offered to the end user.
- No suggestions made by the developer or his representatives (i.e., freely offered support) are to be taken as an implied warranty or guarantee.
- These plug-ins may only be distributed by the official GVST website, or by parties explicitly given permission by the developer.
- GVST plug-ins are to be distributed only in their original form as intended by the developer (i.e., the unaltered archive).
- GVST plug-ins are freeware, meaning you are never under any obligation to pay for them! However, should you wish to help support continued development of GVST software, please consider donating through the official website.
The following cookies are created by GVST.co.uk:
PHPSESSID holds a unique value that identifies a visit to the website. This enables individual pages and downloads to be handled correctly as a user navigates around the site.
hideCookieBar a simple y is stored to indicate that a visitor has hidden the cookie notification bar.
This site also hosts adverts, which will independently create and use their own cookies. See the Adverts section below for more details.
The adverts on these pages are provided by Google Adsense and are there to help pay the web-hosting costs.
Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to visitors that are based on visits to this site and/or other sites across the Internet.
- Development, code, website and graphics by Graham Yeadon.
- Documentation by Greg Pettit and Graham Yeadon (many thanks to Greg for all of his help).
- VST technology copyright Steinberg GmbH.
- The "VST" name and logo are registered trademarks of Steinberg GmbH.
- "Windows" is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- "Mac" and "OSX" are trademarks of Apple Inc.